Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Random Strokes

Thoughts running through my brain when I take a break from my dissertation.

1. Running a regression with 10 data points is ridiculous.

2.Running a regression with 3 data points is even worse.

3.Solow ripped Posner.

4.Recession and Depression are the two faces of the same coin.

5. Why should relative inequality be such a problem?

6.When was the last time I had Frooti?

7.Toto is sleeping in the lab.

8.Will my dissertation be published?

9.I must catch up with my friends.

10.I will call them today.

11. But why should I do all the calling?

12.I will call anyway.

13. I have to study for my exams.

14. I must write on my blog.

15.Now I must go and watch IPL.

6 comments:

nidhi said...

Cute. talk about pointered stream of consciousness. :)

riddhiculous said...

point one and two ofcourse made no sense to me. Seem to have started with the mind still in the dissertation and by the end relieved. LIked the flow.

AC said...

You call your friends
Why should you do all the calling?
Because some of them own phones so wrecked they lose numbers every month.
:D
I chanced upon your blog through nidhi's blogroll..I hope will see you here often, atleast.

Anonymous said...

I loved the fruity & toto's sleep..

Anand Shankar said...

Nidhi, Riddhi, Ankita, Slow Processor thank you for your comments.

Unknown said...

We think of so many things when we think we are not thinking.But,u also thought of writing what u thought.loved ur 'random' strokes.really 'thoughtful' u r:)