Sunday, January 20, 2008

The Welcome Note.

Allow me to welcome you to my new blog. Well to be honest this is my only blog therefore you can disregard the aforesaid statement but not entirely. I still want to welcome you to my blog. The purpose of this blog is quite unclear to me. It will not educate you nor will it entertain you. At best it might just overwhelm you. I am sure you are, by now, quite aware of "TAKING STOCK", well it is this very blog that you are reading now. As the name suggests i will take stock of everything that catches my fancy, from the moral policing in Chennai to the stagflation that looms large over the world economy and probably everything in between. I have chosen such a plethora of varied topics so that i am able to update my blog very frequently. Sticking to a topic does not quite interest me for then i run the risk of being inane, insipid and probably mundane. Well nothing comes free of cost thus if you want to read my blog you have to agree to give me a feedback if you disagree then i request to leave without reading my blog. RIGHT NOW... Just in case you decide to give me a feedback you have to concur with one rule regarding the feedback-your feed back has to be blatantly honest. However instead of simply telling me that I SUCK, constructively criticizing my writing will really help me.
Before I end I would like to thank George J.P, Nidhi G, my end semseter holidays, Central Park New Delhi, my train journey from Delhi to Patna and finally the watershed year 2007 for enabling and urging me to write on my blog. Thank you one and all.

With Lots of regards and honesty,
Anand.

8 comments:

The dismal blogger said...

Welcome to the blogosphere (blogiverse?).. hope you have a great time here.

Keep writing.

nidhi said...

:)

you are welcome.

happy faffing!

Unknown said...

hi anand, glad you took the plunge into bloggin..takin stock sort of a name..says volumes..good luck!

ShariF said...

hey...took stock of ur blog..its wonderful...with my hand on my heart-all the best for whatever u endeavour..sharif

Unknown said...

"Tu Dhoop Hain Jham Se Bikhar
Tu Hai Nadee O Bekhabar
Beh Chal Kahin Ud Chal Kahin
Dil Khush Jahan Teri Toh Manzil Hai Wahin"

What say?

:)

ColorsofBrown said...

Hi Anand,

Congratulations on using your time and skills so constructively. The mess artilce was quite a bit of fun... We would love to hear more about economics too...

Shishir said...

heyyyyyyy man...u said u have used a plethora of topics so that u can update ur blog frequently:P.....but i fail to find a new article for long..i logged in today in search of something new only to be dissapointed:( ..common Anand..get going yaaa:)

Unknown said...

Hi Anand,

Will u welcome me to ur blog after almost a year u started it?:)if i had read this first article when u wrote it,i would have been immensely impressed with the idea of 'taking stock' of anything that catches ur fancy...but,u have not kept ur promise...10 articles in 10 months is really less for what u r really capable of...hope to read a lot more of ur writing:)