Thursday, April 2, 2009

Time Heals!!!

I came across "those" pictures again. The same pictures, with the same people in it, doing the same thing, at the same place. But something is different. Very differnt. Infact it is very very different. Say about a year ago "those" pictures had evoked acute nausea and made me feel sick in my stomach. Today they are just pictures. Pieces of digital paraphernalia.

Someone said that time is the best healer, I could not agree less.

Lynard Skynard is singing in the background reminding me of Sweet Home Alabama, "the" picture before my eyes, indifference in my head and a smile on my face.

4 comments:

nidhi said...

well, it is a good thing that oft repeated wisdom proves time n again why it is oft repeated. :)

but please, it is time to get rid off those pictures. that is when you'd be truly healed. digital paraphernalia, even if detached from, is still a harbinger of something important in your life. getting over it, in this complex world, might also be as simple as pressing the 'delete' button.

Then, cheers to good riddance! :)

riddhiculous said...

good riddhance did some one say. Dont get rid of my pictures. lolz. self obsession. Anyhow you are right they make u go through all over it again. Let go.

AC said...

If i know what this is, which i think i do:
Select, Ctrl + Del. and you're done.

Anand Shankar said...

I am sure you do Ankita. And I have done the SHIFT+DELETE part. It was fun!!! and Thank You for the comment.